• No rule around Code Freeze
• Late Checkins (Entire stories delivered to RC Branch)(RC: Release Candidate)
• Lack of Client data sets in QA Environment (Disk Space/ Environment issue)
• Lack of involvement of QA in few Dev only issues that are not certified by the QA
• Possible GAP in the Release Management.L
Pre-staging environment is running with stale build . The issues uncovered during All Hands Testing (on Prestaging environment) were already known to QA and captured them in the respective tickets. Few of them were got fixed in later builds . Hence upgrading the environment to most recent build that is being tested in regression environment will resolve most of the issues reported by the internal customers.